Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Fever has just started and already acquired the deadly syndrome


It all started with DLF and now it’s been handed over to Pepsi. Started with 8 teams and moving on with 9. And strategic time out at regular intervals definitely not for the spectator though; Numbered as 1 and it’s been currently counted as 6. Started with a famous lead chairman but now changed with a new one.

Everywhere I move, outside, its been raining praises, thundering curses and critics to the core from all the Cric freaks about about the CRIC TOURNAMENT commenced few days before. When I enter my living room, it’s been showering sixes and fours on all post evenings. Yes indeed, being one of those Cric freaks , I thoroughly enjoy it. Still enjoying it leaving away all my undone jobs at stack. What a creature I am? What is the job that I am referring to? Cric is my all sort of job right(!).

Enjoy while playing; Happy in watching; Mind blowing critics. Not mentioning cheer leaders though since I ignore and hate that sort of cheering. Definitely a worthwhile job to be cheered up, praised and patted. Fatigued franchise, short-tempered persons in and outside the field, reduction of spectators wallet from thick to thin, shout between members of the family in all living rooms quarreling for the mad box. The consequences are heavy and heart breaking but still I ponder into it very deep.

Here I shout GO GO GO. Later Going, Going and gone. But the very next morning everything had gone. Yes, the job which I depend for thriving in this world for the survival is  gone. Even then , here I am, writing this after acquiring this deadly syndrome also enjoying it since this is not a curable syndrome. Who am I? Absolutely its I. Be happy and extend a sigh of relief that this syndrome has not affected you and if so join with me to lose something as a loser.


No comments:

Post a Comment