Tuesday, 30 April 2013

"DUMMY BIT" Theory

 Get into the street; a muddy and rusty one; or a serene and calm one. What do we find? We find in the street, instantly, what we were looking for. That’s the purpose of our visit to the street right.  Be it finding a youth’s love; be it a women’s favourite saree; be it a cricket ball in the ditch. Imagine the happiness that dwells within one’s self after finding their respective belongings. But, are those the permanent happiness?  I don’t think so. Now Swap. Be it a youth’s love ditched half way after finishing off everything (just love I meant); be it a woman with her ex-love gets caught red handed by her better half. What are these? Just RIP it and where does the real happiness lie. Here I go with my unworthy theory, so called “DUMMY BIT” theory.


 Passion, a mystery in everyone’s heart is very hard to find and if so did, it’s hard to accomplish. Why do we wander and ponder behind our passion?   For ultimate happiness I suppose. 

“DUM” Equation:

Case 1:

Self- Confidence + Optimistic = Thriving passion--------------------------(1)


Fig 1:  Transcient analysis for Infinite Happiness
  Happiness lies eternally, within one’s self only when his/her passion is pursued and achieved.
                                                                              
Case 2:

If Self-confidence is null then,
0 + Optimistic = Passion prevails dormant--------------------- (2)
                                                  Fig 2:  Transcient analysis for pull down Happiness

Case 3:

If both are void, then

0+0 = Bounded happiness--------------------- (3)  
         
                                            Fig 3:  Transcient analysis for bounded Happiness
  
 Happiness is bounded to a limit and does not exist and it vanishes. The reason – Refer eq (1)(2)&(3)


“MY” Equation:(It’s MY present equation- sorry position)


Self-disbelief + pessimistic = Deteriorating passion---------------- (4)
                                        Fig 4:  Transcient analysis for diminished  Happiness

Consider if a person acquires this golden and blessed equation, then the passion which he aspired for, greatly deteriorates in negative side exponentially. I do not want to discourage you by elaborating my position to you before I am made fun of.

“DUMMY BIT” theory

So, if one wants to be the happiest  person- Follow (1).  How to follow (1) ?. Simple. Go behind  two steps:

Step 1: Forget about the passion .Roam and fool around as you wish.

Step 2: Do find a friend(If boy catch a girl. If girl snatch a boy)/Well-wisher/ Best friend(of any gender).   Do hear those advice a  bit and follow it sincerely- only if  that advice is for our betterment.

By the way, am I writing something philosophical and boring topic over here?  If so, treat this “DUMMY BIT ” as a dummy one. Give a try by uttering a vulgar word and exit. If not, if you are gonna follow (1) or (4), follow it sincerely.

No comments:

Post a Comment