The good you do to your fellow being - not an inborn
quality but good thoughts in you does so. The help you offer to people- not an
inborn morality but learnt from others. Are these qualities a defect in one’s
self? Are these moralities becoming a dump-dung nowadays? I do not know but
here I go with it anyways.
I tried my level best not to see that terrible mess
over of a two wheeler into a barricade but it caught hold of my sight;
Alongside a Highway near my sweet home. My sense urged me to run to the spot
immediately and lift the victim and I did. Blood oozed out from his forehead
and in no time his state became unconscious. My neighbour too tried to lift the
victim yet again but in vain. Reason: We were warned not to get near him. My
neighbour with great difficulty poured water but still the victim remained
motionless. Wait until the Ambulance and the guards arrive? Offer help at
crisis- you are tied with a small thread, sorry threat.
I stood there crushed, squeezed amidst people in a local
bus unable to breathe in. A lady with her child on her hip also felt
uncomfortable and tired notwithstanding the suffocation. I, being a
soft-hearted person (!) requested her to give the child to someone who is
seated. But, a man near me whispered in my ears, “Don’t utter such words. If
the child’s ornaments are lost or taken away you’ll be responsible for it”.
Perturbation filled me. Do good to others- You are in trouble and pissed off.
So, I came to
a conclusion that if you are good- be good to yourself. Or else you are kicked.
Sense of oneness-Don’t ever think of it. Always get under one roof; the roof of
selfishness. Where does this world heading towards? But , a close buddy of mine
would always urge me to this:
A+B+C=D
Where A= Think good
B=Act Good
C=Do
good and Help others
D=
Peace fills your life.
So, instead of grumbling, whatever the circumstances-Do
good anyway even if you are kicked and see the certain bliss in you.

No comments:
Post a Comment