Monday, 3 June 2013

Igloo house-So Chill with hug and thud

When I step down from the local vehicle(so called TOWN bus), the first feel which ponders in my heart-Heaven. Don’t ask me ‘Have you been to heaven before?’. Nay.Nay. I hallucinate myself  as if I’ve stepped into the heaven. By the way, where did I get down? It’s the place where I have been born and brought up. Enthusiasm filled  me to step my feet for about 30 feet forward until I reached an Igloo. Why am I referring the place as Igloo?  If you live(love) a place under chill and wintery  weather(hearts of persons in it), then it’s called as Igloo.

                A heartless and simple woman appeared in front of me when I stepped in. Yes indeed, she is my ‘MOM’. And what the heck is that heartless? If a person lives and abides by his heart can be called as Hearted person. If one gives away their couple of articles to her daughters and ventricles to her sons and lives and thrives only for them should only be called as –A heartless being. “Had your Dinner? Dine in the table at once even if you had it. Boost or Horlicks?(Still we are kids though we are in our 20’s in her motherhood dictionary)”. “Mom! I am not getting sleep”. The reply, “Read a book for about 5 mins by lying in the bed”. From that day, that’s my tactic act to get sleep at once. She incubated me; pained for me; nursed me; nurtured me; cares for me; cries for me and most of all, she loves me than anyone in this world could. What am I going to give her in return?

            An audacity and docile person dined along with me in silence whom I consider the first citizen in my life. My only hero; my guide; my mentor; my tutor, my motivator. He who prevails in your heart always even though he keeps a distance at you must be called as –DAD. But he comes into my picture only at times of crisis and mental distress. The reason for my visit to the igloo- I am in crisis. “The Interview which I faced yesterday was a flop”. And the reply, “When does the semester exam starts? Not riding bike in city right? ”. No way. What’s this reply? “DAD! My interview?”. He, with a grin face, “You came all the way to say this?  Vittu poda(RIP it and Move on man)”. Peace filled my heart but fear occupied the most. The reason- What am I going to pay him in return?
             Two persons lied in the floors with me-one at the left and the other to my right. Character of a person depends on his/her brought up and the environment he/she is thrown in. This criterion, So called character was well taken into care by the person lying to my left. Mindful watching; Strict at times; Emotions sometimes; teacher who taught me how to pray (but I did and doing it just for her sake); getting assured of my health. Hey wait wait. Whom am I insisting? SISTER. The elder one. “I have more dreams flowing in my mind if I think of this fellow”-the words which would shower out of her mouth if you ask about me. Confidence is a mere word but attaining it is the hardest thing to accumulate in one’s self. It is being taken care, still caring it but couldn’t achieve to ponder it within me by the person lying to my right. Seeded me the art of reading books; Motivated me to scribble some shabby stories; Boosted me to enter into cine field and achieve something (but I cared only for ‘Boost’ and left out ‘ted’). By the way, who’s that? My second elder SISTER. “Try Journalism; Or Direction; Or story writing; Achieve something”. But I never cared of. I would say, I would be one of the luckiest to get them in my life. Yes again, what would be my part in their life?

              I woke up and went to the upstairs. Does Igloo have any upstairs? Of course. My Igloo does have upstairs. None stood beside me but I imagined myself someone is in front of me though he is some 150kms far from me. Who is he? The person who stood up and took care of my Igloo’s reputation to some sort which I failed to do so; person who speaks out rarely; person with innate talents; we do share a lot not by words but through silence. He is none other than my younger BRO. I can’t write more about him and don’t ask me why. Since that’s the way we are and it’s quite complicated.

  Out of 6, 5 characters came around ‘I’ and who is that ‘I’? What’s his position? Who is he in that Igloo? All he could say is it’s a hypothetical question He said it’s the heaven with hugs and thud. True. What ‘I’ is gonna do to the Igloo? Only Time would decide it.

                   "Bound with Love and affection-It’s the place called HOME”

No comments:

Post a Comment