Friday, 24 May 2013

Oh my Love!


It’s as sharp as your eyes
It’s as deep as your vision
It’s as keen as your ears
What’s it my sweet heart?
It’s your own heart Oh my Love!

It’s so simple as that
It’s so complicated than that
It’s so genuine  as this
What’s that and this my darling?
It’s your flawless words and speech Oh my Love!

It’s for your happiness I run
It’s for your life I chase
It’s for your sophistication I starve
Why do I do all these my honey?
It’s for your LOVE upon me oh my Love!

Are you near me my dear?
Where do you stay my Love?
How do you look my better one?
Wherever you are, however you are –You are always
My dearer Oh my Love!

[NOTE: The above crap is neither a poem nor a prose. Its just a mere scribbling]

No comments:

Post a Comment